[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource Games Press.]New Thief Simulator VR Trailer! We announce the release date of the game.
After a year in Early Access, Thief Simulator VR makes its full debut.
The game’s release date is set for November 5, 2020.
The power of the community.
Releasing Thief Simulator VR in the form of Early Access was the best decision we could make. After our adventure with the “thief”, we found out that the players know best what this game should look like. The amount of information with ideas that we received made us extremely grateful. The gamers supported us every day, and we gradually introduced the changes they suggested. Thus, since the game’s debut in the form of Early Access:
– we’ve made 149 minor changes to the gameplay
– we added a significantly better tutorial
– we changed the look of the inventory
– we have introduced new story quests
– players got an additional neighborhood
– changeable weather appeared
– players got the opportunity to buy a house and decorate it
– we added the “junkyard” location
– we added a new vehicle – VAN
– we have enabled a sitting game mode
Thief Simulator VR release date
Gamers will soon be able to start the game in the full version of Thief Simulator VR. The official release date of the game is set for November 5, 2020. Along with the announcement of the title’s release date, we present a new trailer showing, among others, locations or stuff added since launch in the form of Early Access.
New tutorial introduces even inexperienced VR players to the world of Thief Simulator VR. We offer players a wide range of game configuration options so that everyone feels comfortable during the game.
New story missions
Thief Simulator VR players get a complete story. Thief Simulator VR also allows you to have fun in the sandbox. Nothing stands in your way!